Butterfly Cremation Ring In Sterling Silver
Our Butterfly Cremation Ring is a beautiful way to honor the memory of your loved one. Butterflies are seen as symbols of transformation and new beginnings. This endearing cremation ring is expertly crafted with an adjustable band and will serve as a gentle reminder of the joy your loved one brought into your life. Handcrafted by Joele.
How to Order
How it's Made
About the Artist
1/4 tsp. per item
Here's some important information about Joele's wrap style rings
- Adjustable rings should not be bent or resized more than 1 time.
- Bands are be pre-shaped to the size they require.
- Do not resize by squeezing the sides against your fingers. Be careful taking it on and off trying not to bend it from the sides.
- When adjusting, grab each end and twist the ends in a circle.
- Overbending and resizing from the sides will break your band.
- Rings by Joele have a 90-day band replacement warranty and a 2-year stone replacement warranty.
- Select your applicable item variations; color/size/quantity etc.
- Add the item to your cart and follow steps to checkout.
- You will have a chance to include a note or comment before submitting your order.
- Once your order is placed, we'll send you a confirmation email that includes instructions on how to prepare and ship your loved one's ashes or other memorial material. Feel free to visit our Help Desk for detailed shipping instructions.
- Ship your loved one's ashes to the corresponding artists. If you're ordering items from multiple artists, you'll need to send approx. 1 tbsp. of ashes to each corresponding artist.
- Sit back and relax, knowing that your loved one is in caring hands.
- As your memorials are created, you will receive separate tracking numbers for your items as they're shipped from the artist's studio. Be sure to keep an eye out in your email for your tracking numbers.
- Leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us. You can submit a review on Google, or you can submit reviews for each of your items individually right here on our website.
For most orders, we only require a single tbsp. of the ashes (total) to make between 7-10 different pieces. Our rings and pendants utilize roughly 1/4 tsp. per item, while our paperweights and suncatchers each use around 1/2 tsp. When ordering from multiple artists, please send 1 tbsp. of ashes to each corresponding artist. This is to ensure each artist has enough ashes to extract the usable material.
How do I know which artists are making my order?
Each item description states which artist makes that particular item. If you are unsure of which artist is making your order, please review the listing for that item. You may also call or email us to confirm.
How long does it take to complete an order?
Please review your artists calling card found on the Artist Information page for their current turnaround.
How do I properly mail cremated remains?
1) The package is sent via Priority Mail Express.
2) The identity of the contents "Cremated Remains" should be marked on the address side of the parcel.
3) Ashes should be mailed in double (2) zip-lock bags. This ensures that the remains won’t escape from their containers and cause damage, discomfort, destruction, or soiling.
4) Please clearly write your full name (not the name of the deceased) and telephone number on the actual zip-lock bag in permanent marker so our staff can easily identify your package.
5) Optional: A photograph and letter about your loved one. We would love to know about their life, personality, character etc. Whatever you feel like sharing, we want to hear about it 💙
Can you use more than one set of ashes to make a single piece?
Yes, we can use multiple sets of ashes to create individual items. There is no extra charge for this. You may send the ashes premixed or separated. Whichever is easiest for you. Please be sure to include a note in your package so our artists are clear on how to create your items.
What will happen to the unused portion of the ashes?
If you're working with artist Chris Santora, your ashes will be safely stored at his studio for future orders. For all other artists, they are instructed to hold onto the ashes for up to 3 months before scattering them locally. We're committed to handling your loved one's ashes with the utmost care and respect throughout the entire process. The US Post Office requires cremated remains be sent Priority Express Mail. If you would like the unused portion of ashes returned with your order, please click the link below to purchase a return ashes shipping credit 👉 Priority Express Shipping for Cremated Remains
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! When shipping our memorials internationally, the cost is generally between $15 - $35 USD depending on weight and destination. When placing your order, please select the international shipping option. We will contact you for your international shipping payment via email after your order has been created by our artist. Questions about international shipping? Email us at: Chris@CremationArtGlass.com
Joele is a veteran glass artist with over 17 years of experience in kiln-formed glass. Her interest in working with cremation ash started when a friend's father passed away and was asked to create something special with the ashes. After spending over three years studying cremation ash and its effects inside kiln-formed glass, Joele began offering her services for free to family and friends. Following her mother's passing, Joele felt a calling to make her cremation art available to the public.
Butterfly Cremation Pendant
Cremation Ring with Seashell
Cremation Ring with Feather
Cremation Ring with Cross
Cremation Ring with Angel Wing
Cremation Ring With Honeybee
Cremation Ring With Mermaid Tail
Cremation Ring With Lotus Flower